TG Rewards is our very own rewards system designed to celebrate and reward the achievement of our students. TG IT Services have worked in collaboration with School Stickers and our very own design team – TG Design to create the most comprehensive reward system on the market.
How does it work?
Follow this simple step by step guide:
- Exhibit the Tudor Habits. Either illustrate the Learning Habits in your approach to you studies or illustrate the character habits in your interactions with others within the Tudor Grange community.
- Receive the appropriate sticker, acknowledging your positive behaviour from a member of staff
- Stick your merit sticker into your planner
- Visit mystickers.co.uk and login using your user name and password (provided by your tutor)
- Type in the code from your merit sticker to add this sticker to your online profile.
- These stickers turn into points, and students who accumulate over 100 stickers over the year will be rewarded with an invite to the ‘Ultimate Reward Trip’ at the end of the year.
We all know how important it is to engage parents in their child’s learning and progress so we have created an area for especially for parents on MyStickers.
If you register your details you will be notified whenever your child logs a reward in MyStickers. Notifications can be received via email or text.
Why register for MyStickers for Parents?
Take an active role in your child’s school achievements. Once registered on MyStickers you will be notified whenever your child has logged one of their rewards. You can then log in to your account and see why they have been rewarded. You can also leave messages of encouragement against the rewards.
The system is really quick and easy to use and gives you a great opportunity to open up dialogue around your child’s achievements.
To register you will need your child’s USERNAME and PASSWORD, then visit the following site: