There are many ways in which you can easily support the PTA’s work TODAY:
Please consider the following:
- Make a standing order or one-off donation standing order/gift aid and donation form
- Join the 333 Club 333 club form
- Support the PTA’s events Events and Meetings
The following companies will offer employees match funding for charity activities – if you work for one of the following companies please contact us!)
- Barclays Bank
- British Telecom
- British Gas
- Deutsche Bank
- Ernst and Young
- Halifax Bank
- Legal and General
- Lloyds Bank
- RBS Group
- Marks & Spencer
- Donate a raffle prize (we organise raffles at events throughout the year – prizes are always needed)
- Sponsor an activity (please contact the PTA to offer any help)
- GET INVOLVED! drop us a line contact the PTA – we would be happy to hear from you!
The Tudor Grange Academy Solihull PTA has launched a new scheme to boost fundraising activities. For each online purchase through easyfundraising the PTA will receive a donation from the retailer. The amount of the donation varies by retailer but it costs the user nothing.
The link to download the application is here
Why not try it out and help the PTA raise funds to support your child’s school? There are many retailers who offer this donation – including many that are in business to business purchasing.